HVAC Dehumidifier Services
Keep Your Home Comfortable With Reliable Dehumidifier Installation And Repairs
For the homeowner, humid air can be a source of discomfort, health issues from mold, and repair bills from moisture damage. Call Dad AC & Heating is your local professional that can help you choose the proper dehumidifier for your home and then install it to keep annoying, problematic moisture out of your house.
We strive to provide top-of-the-line service by hiring only the best technicians and customer service representatives. Aside from this, our goal is to provide honest and affordable services by using flat-rate pricing.
Tips & FAQs
While your air conditioning unit does take out some humidity from the air, it does not remove all of it. A dehumidifier can help keep water from forming stains on your walls and ceilings as well as help to keep your family healthy. Here are a few other benefits of installing a dehumidifier in your home:
- Your home becomes less hospitable to mold, allergens, dust mites, and mildew. This is part of the reason it can keep you healthier, but also makes cleaning easier
- Mold and mildew create musty odors. Dehumidifiers can help get rid of the smell and keep these problems at bay
- Moisture in the air is often responsible for mold and mildew growing in clothes, linens, and towels. Removing the moisture in the air mitigates this risk
- Less moisture means that food will last longer and electronics in the house are no longer at risk of rust and corrosion
- Running a dehumidifier can actually reduce energy costs. This is because your AC unit will not have to work as hard to keep your home cool and to combat the humidity
These benefits of owning a dehumidifier seem great, but you don’t need one–do you? It is easy to become acclimated to a certain level of humidity in your home. Although you might not notice it, other people will. If you read the above list and recognize or relate to any of those problems, you should consider the installation of a dehumidifier. There are actually a couple other signs that you should consider this appliance:
- Condensation on the windows of your home
- High humidity rooms that don’t have ventilation (bathrooms with no windows)
- A damp basement with no evidence of water intrusion
- Visible mold- if you keep your home relatively clean, mold shouldn’t sporadically grow
Still have questions?
We're here to help you. When in doubt - Call Dad!Contact Us
We make HVAC comfortable.
All Call Dad technicians have been background screened and drug tested. Call Dad techs arrive on time in a service van stocked with the most commonly used repair parts. Repairs are completed in a timely fashion and the work area is thoroughly cleaned before the Call Dad technician leaves your home.
Helping make HVAC more accessible
We take the time to do the job right
We only use OEM parts & name brand units
Guaranteed, and Dad Approved
Our D.A.D. University Training is the best around
Day or night, we’re here for you
HVAC Dehumidifier Services
The last thing you want is to spend money on an unnecessary appliance for your home. If you’ve read the benefits and the signs you need a dehumidifier and are still thinking, ‘yes, but…’ call Call Dad AC & Heating. We can provide you with a consultation, answer any of your questions, and from there let you decide what is best for your home.
Humid air can be a source of discomfort which is why HVAC dehumidifier services are so important. Contact Call Dad AC & Heating.
HVAC Filter Replacement
If you're in need of an HVAC filter replacement, Call Dad AC & Heating can help. Reach out to us for HVAC filter services.
Smart Thermostat Installation
Through smart thermostat installation at Call Dad AC & Heating, you can set and change your thermostat with just a click on your phone.
UV Air Sanitizer
If you're concerned about the air quality in your home, a UV air sanitizer may be the solution. Reach out to Call Dad AC & Heating for more information.
Other Call Dad HVAC Services
For all of your HVAC service needs, Call Dad.
“Family First" Club
The “Family First” Club includes a 21-point inspection twice a year – once in the spring and once in the fall. Find out more about our membership below!
Mount Pleasant, SC
Special Financing Up To 15 Years At 10.99% APR
+ Free Estimates
Need HVAC Service?
Call today or submit a request to ask any question.